Are you willing to enjoy spectrum mail services on your new Samsung S7 mobile? If yes, then today we are going to help you out in a most suitable and easy way. You must read the blog post carefully. After configuring the account on your S7 edge phone, you can easily able to do Charter Com Login.
Today, in this blog post, first we will let you know the method to connect your Samsung Galaxy S7 phone with the Wi-Fi network, then we will explain the method to configure Spectrum mail on your phone. In case you find any problem, you can take Charter Help from the support link. We are using the word Spectrum and charter here. Both can be used interchangeably because both these are same.
Now the process to connect the mobile phone with the Wi-Fi connection is discussed here as under :
Setting Up Wi-Fi Connection:
- Open the phone settings by getting into the home menu, then go to “Wi-Fi” option. This will probably be the first option under settings.
- First make sure that the router or your home Wi-Fi network is turned on, otherwise this will not get detected by the phone.
- Select the appropriate Wi-Fi from the list.
- If the Wi-Fi is not available in the list, then do manual setup for Wi-Fi connection.
- For manual setup, click on more option followed by “Add network menu”.
- Enter the password of your Wi-Fi network in the phone to authenticate yourself.
- If you are successfully connected, then you will find connected word on the screen.
Note : You must check that your phone software is updated prior connecting to the Wi-Fi because this may sometimes create problem or you won’t be able to connect to the network. We want to mention here that internet connection is necessary to connect to your Charter Email Login.
Now, we are going to discuss the steps to configure Charter mail on your Galaxy device. If you find any problem, call at Charter Support number. The experts will help you in a best possible way. Otherwise, the procedure to setup a mail on every phone is almost same, but there are some settings which are different among the different phones.
Spectrum Email Setup :
- Go to the “Home” screen of your Samsung phone and open the “apps”.
- Select the “Email” option and click on “Add a new account”.
- Enter the Charter Com Login details like username and password.
- Select the manual setup, then tap on the “type of email account” option.
- You will now be prompted to enter the Email settings mentioned below to select the login.
- Follow the on-screen guided instructions to proceed the login process.
- Once all the settings get completed, click on “Done” option.
Now, we are going to discuss the email settings one by one along with the user information.
- Your Name: Enter your complete name.
- Email address: Complete email address followed by charter. net
- Account type: Under this you need to enter IMAP.
- Incoming mail server: Mobile.charter.network.
- Outgoing mail server: Mobile.charter.net
- Sign in information: It includes the username and the password required for sign-in.
- Other settings: other settings include :
- Incoming server IMAP: 994
- Outgoing server IMAP: 587
- SSL: This settings should be ON for both the servers.
- Require Authentication: Select Yes.
In case you are still getting any problem related to mail settings, then call at official Charter Email Support number. The executive will definitely help you out with the concrete solution, otherwise, we hope that this solution will definitely work on your mobile.