The steps to import and export contacts on Charter email are discussed here as follows:
Steps To Add A Contact
- Select the contacts option from the page.
- Click on ‘Add a contact’.
- Enter the information related to new contact and click on ‘Save a contact’.
To Send An Email From Charter Com Login To The Existing Contact
- Select the contact from the list.
- Compose your mail and send it to the defined address
Viewing A Contact
- To view the contact, click on it.
- The contact details along with other information will be displayed on the screen.
Editing A Contact
To Edit An Existing Contact In The Charter Email Login, Follow The Steps Mentioned Below.
- Select the name of the contact.
- Open the contact card and click on ‘Edit’ option appearing next to pencil image.
- Edit the contact and save changes permanently.
How To Add A Picture To Contact
Steps To Add A Picture To The Contacts Are Given Here As Under :
- Open contact card.
- Search for edit option and click on it.
- You will find image option inside settings. Click on it and browse a photo from your computer drives. Finally, upload it.
- To sort a contact, click on ‘contacts’ tab under email page.
- Click ‘Sort’ icon given at the top of the page.
- You will be prompted to show contacts either by first name or last name.
- If you want to search a contact, then enter the name you want to search in the search box. You will find this at the top of the page.
- You will find a complete list of contacts that match your search.
Deleting A Contact
- If you want to delete any contact, then click on check box given next to contact name.
- Click on ‘Delete’ icon by getting into the navigation bar.
- You will be prompted to confirm your decision. In case of any problem, you can take Charter Help from the web page.
Creating A Group
- Click on new icon under ‘My groups’ icon in the navigation bar.
- Enter the name which you want to add to a new group.
- Now start adding the contacts by check mark each contact and select ‘Move’ option. You can also drag drop the contact directly.
Email A Group
To send a mail to every member of the group, open the particular group and select the contacts from the group whom you want to send a message to.
Select Email button and compose the email.
Renaming The Group
To Rename A Group, Follow The Steps Mentioned Below
- Click on ‘Down arrow’ given at the right of the group name.
- Rename your group by clicking on ‘Rename’ option from the drop down list.
- Type a new name.
Deleting A Group
To Delete A Group, Follow The Below-Mentioned Steps.
- Click on down arrow given just to the right of the group name.
- Click on ‘Delete’ from the drop down list.
- Confirm your move when prompted.
Importing And Exporting The Contacts
To Import The Contact :
- Click on ‘contacts’ option from the main page.
- Tap ‘More’ and click on ‘Import’ from the sub menu.
- Click on ‘Choose file’ option and select the vcard.vcf and click on ‘open’ to import the contact.
Steps to export contacts are written here as under
- Click on ‘Contacts’ tab given at the top of the page.
- Select ‘More’ and click on ‘Export all’ from the further menu. You can also export individual contacts. Click to continue.
- Follow on screen instructions.
If you are having any problem in exporting the contacts, then you can call at Charter Email Support phone number.