Today, in this post, we are going to discuss step by step guide to setup SBCGlobal email or POP/IMAP based mail on Lenovo tablet A2107. If you have already configured any other mail on your tablet, then you need to delete the email, then start this process.
SBCGlobal Mail is one of the most prominent mail service used by a number of customers in U.S. This email service has unique features and amazing functionalities. You will enjoy using this service. In order to experience best, you need a proper setup of email service on your device. Today, we are going to give you tips for Lenovo device. If you are using this device, then read the steps carefully and setup SBCGlobal Email Login on it.
- Open the menu from the home screen of your tablet. If you have set any home screen password, then first unlock it.
- Go to ‘Email’ from the menu. If you want to setup additional account with the existing installed email account, then you need to click on ‘Add an account’ option.
- Enter AT&T Net Email Login address and password on the next page and click on ‘Next’. You must enter both the fields carefully, otherwise, you won’t be able to sign in.
Note : You will be prompted to select one email account as a default account for sending and receiving the messages out of two accounts. If one account is already configured on your device. Click on ‘SBC Yahoo Login’ if you want to set it as a default mail. If your phone doesn’t detect the mail server address and SBCGlobal email settings, then you need to add it manually. The manual setup is available on our support site. You can go to our official page or contact our support team for email setup.
- Select the particular ATT net email login and click ‘Next’.
- Now check mark the options available on the screen according to your preferences.
Send email from SBC account.
Notify when any new email received.
Sync my account.
Automatically download the attachment if connected to the wireless network.
- Enter the SBCGlobal net email login name and your name followed by ‘Next’. The setup options may vary depending on the mail service provider.
- Check your email by sending the test message.
- Check the wireless signal of your internet connection.
- If you are connecting to the email network via Wi-Fi then don’t forget to turn on the Wi-Fi from the device first.
- Turn on the airplane mode and turn it off to reset the network. This will refresh the network you need to re-register on the network again.
- If you find any problem in setting up the email account, then check the email server settings and email provider. Retry by entering the login details.
This is all about the setup steps. If you find any problem in configuring the AT&T email, then you can contact the support executives by calling at our toll-free number. They will solve your query in a most suitable and easy way.