When you receive ‘Mailbox has been temporarily moved to exchange server error message’, then it means that there is corrupted outlook profile. To fix this issue, you need to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned here in this blog post. If you are using Charter Email and facing a problem with the outlook account, then read these steps carefully.
Before starting with the troubleshooting steps, it is recommended to take backup of your outlook data. There will be some data which is only stored on the local device but not synchronized with the server. This is due to a corrupted file. If you have no idea about how to backup or export the data from the machine, then you can take help from Charter help link.
Troubleshooting Steps :
- Launch outlook in the online mode and disable all the Exchange mode cache for an exchange account.
- Now, restart the outlook. To disable the cache mode, go to account settings followed by profile name. Uncheck the box which says, ‘Use cached mode’. Restart the outlook. For more information and support, you can visit Charter Com Login link.
- Create the profile again and rename it.
If you find that the synchronization has started successfully, enable the cache exchange mode again. To apply the effect, restart the outlook account. Now, compare the mailbox on a server with the mailbox on your outlook account. You can use web access to check and compare both. If you don’t know the process to enable cache mode, then you can read a detailed guide on our support page.
- You must ensure that there is no conflicting profile in the outlook. Go to Start followed by Control panel and then Mail. Click ‘Show profiles’. Check whether all the needed profiles are available or not. If you find any duplicate profile, then delete it immediately. Restart your outlook.com now and check whether the problem of Charter Email Login has been resolved or not.
Note : If you want to take backup of data of the corrupted profile, then you can easily do so by login to the profile which you want to backup. Follow the on-screen instructions and implement the steps carefully.
- Create the exchange profile again by hovering to ‘Start’> Control panel> Mail.
- Tap on ‘Show profiles’. Select the existing profile from the list and click on ‘Delete’.
- Create a new profile and restart your outlook now. You have the option to recreate the file manually or automatically. You can visit ‘Help’ link from the outlook page and click on ‘Getting started here’ link. Start the outlook account now.
- At times, when you find that even creating a new profile doesn’t help you, then the solution is to Re-install the program on the machine. Before deleting the program, you need to take backup of data so that it can be used later on. If you have configured more than one profile on your outlook account, then you need to configure them again from the starting. Run the helper tool to get help for creating a new profile.
If you find any problem in searching the mail icon on the windows control panel, then you need to go through the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps :
- Go to ‘Classic view’ from the left-hand side of the windows.
- If you are still having any problem, then go to 32-bit items or call at Charter Email Support number.