The number of BlackBerry smartphone users have decreased in the recent times, yet the number is in millions. People using BlackBerry smartphones have bought other smartphones, but haven’t stopped using BlackBerry smartphones. But, there have been some issues related to sending emails from BlackBerry smartphones. The problem could be the selection of SMTP email server. For more details, you will have to read the below-mentioned blog post.
The ability of BlackBerry smartphones to let users securely access their emails have made the brand popular among the people, especially those who possess core professionalism. BlackBerry users have recently complained about the problems related to SMTP server, especially when using TWC email login. The root cause of the problem is not yet known, but they have to get rid of the problem immediately. The problem in BlackBerry smartphones is coming when users are trying to send emails. Receiving emails is not a problem, but emails just can’t be sent.
Users using BlackBerry smartphones are looking for an instant solution because their business is depending upon emails. Let us find out how SMTP problem can be resolved and people are able to start sending emails again.
- The first thing that you have to do is delete SMTP email account, which you can find in settings option.
- Click on settings and then, accounts. They have to add their email account again. But now, you have to go to ‘advanced setup’ when asked to enter your email.
- Now, in the advanced setup of Time Warner Cable email login account, you need to add your mail account as POP.
- Other settings are going to remain same.
- Give some time for the email account to set itself. Then, go to BlackBerry hub followed by going into your account. Now, try to send emails. Send it on your own email ID and your friends’ email IDs.
With the change in the email account settings, the issue will be resolved. But, keep below-mentioned things in mind.
- Is RR email login your hosted mail?
- Will you be using an authenticated SMTP?
- What about SSL security? Are you going to use it?
The solution for this particular issue is completely dependent on the answers you give for all the questions that are given above. There are many people who think www RR com login is not authenticating SMTP in the right way, i.e., over 587 port number. Yet, it can’t be clearly found out that why some people can send emails while others don’t. It is the port number, which is creating the issue, and if people want to get rid of it, then they must change the port number to 25.
If by doing that, the problem remains persistent, then you will have to get in touch with email experts because only they can now help resolve the issue. Your main intention has to be, getting a resolution for the problem, so whoever provides you with the right resolution, you must take it. www RR com login email can easily work in BlackBerry smartphones if you are able to find the right troubleshooting steps.