Are you aware of 3 most common issues which are prevalent in your Apple mail app when you try to access your Roadrunner Webmail messages? If yes, then it’s well and good if not, then also there is no need to create panic. We are going to make you familiarize with these issues along with the troubleshooting steps.
Now, we are going to discuss the issues along with their solutions:
- Email notifications not displaying on locked screen: Some users have complained that they are getting the problem in receiving the notifications related to new mail on their iPhone screen after the update.
- Check Mail notification: For this, you need to go to ‘Settings’ followed by ‘Mail’. Click on ‘Notifications’ and check your Roadrunner email account. Enable ‘Show notifications on lock screen’ option. If you are getting the same problem on more than one mail, then repeat the same step.
- Disable ‘Do not disturb’: If you have enabled ‘Do not disturb’ mode, then you won’t be able to receive any notification of new mail on the locked screen.
- Force close the iphone: Press volume up and down button alternatively followed by side button for 10 seconds. This will restart your iPhone 8. If you are using iPhone 7, then the process is slightly different. Press home button instead of the side button. This procedure will work on iPhone 7 and 7 plus.
- Your iPhone keeps on asking for email password: If you have been getting this problem, then the chances of error are more in email app than that of iPhone. To fix this problem, you can try below-mentioned steps.
- Delete a user account and add it back: For this, you need to click on ‘Settings’, then on ‘Accounts and password’. Remove your Roadrunner email address from here which is creating a problem. If you are prompted for this action, then click to confirm.
- Restart device: To restart your device, you can either follow online instructions or force restart your phone with the help of buttons.
- Enable SMTP and IMAP: Open the website version of your Roadrunner mail and open mail program from your PC. Check the IMAP and POP3 settings of your account.
- iOS 11 not deleting the email: If you are not being able to delete emails from your email account and getting an error message on the screen, then there are chances that your message might have been moved to the mailbox. To fix this problem, you can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open ‘settings’ of your iPhone and go to ‘Account and password’.
- Select Roadrunner account and enter the email address for the same.
- Go down to find ‘Advanced’ settings. Open Draft mailbox. You must ensure that ‘Draft on server’ is enabled instead of ‘My phone server’.
- Repeat step 2 again for send and deleted the mailbox.
- Click ‘Done’ after the settings get changed.
Conclusion: This is how you can fix the 3 most common problems popped-out on email screen. If you have recently updated your phone to get best out of it but unfortunately you have started facing this problem, then we hope the above-mentioned tricks will definitely help you out. In case of any further support and information, you can get in touch with the support team. They will help you in a most convenient manner.