The process to set up Charter email on android and apple phones have been already discussed with you in our previous guide. Today, we are going to make you familiarize with the steps to set up Charter Com Login on Samsung Galaxy phone.
We will first reveal the steps to connect your smartphone to the wireless network, then explain the steps to setup email on it. If you find any problem in understanding the points, then you can take Charter help from the online support link. We want to mention here that Charter mail is also called as spectrum mail. So you can use any of these words interchangeably.
Steps to connect your smartphone to the wireless network are :
- Open the menu on your phone and go to ‘settings’. Here you need to click on ‘Wi-Fi’ option. This will be the first option under settings.
- Before implementing step 1, you must turn on the router and the network devices, only then your phone will able to detect the network.
- Select the particular Wi-Fi from the list.
- If you find that the desired network is not available on the list, then you need to add the network manually.
- Enter the network password thereafter. Once verified, you will be connected to the network.
- A successfully connected message will be displayed on the screen. Try opening any webpage from the browser.
Note : Before connecting to the network, you need to check the software version of your phone. If you are using an obsolete version of the software, you will not be able to connect to the network. Without a network, you can’t connect to Charter email login.
Now coming to the main steps, we are going to shed light on the steps to configure mail on Samsung edge and galaxy phone. You must read all the steps carefully before implementing them on your device. If you find any problem, you can call at Charter support number. The technical experts will guide you in a best possible way.
- Open app menu from the phone settings. For this, you need to open the menu on the home screen.
- Go to ‘Email’ from the app menu and click on ‘Add an account’.
- Enter username and password for your Charter com login.
- Now, add more details related to your email account. Click to add ‘Type of email account’.
- Enter the incoming and outgoing server settings now.
- You must follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
- Click ‘Done’ once you are done with the settings.
The detailed settings of your email account are mentioned here as under :
- Your name : Enter the name of your account
- Email address : It means a complete email address along with @ symbol.
- Type of account : For this, select IMAP from the given options.
- Incoming mail server : Mobile.server.net
- Outgoing mail server address : mobile.Charter.net
- Login information : This comprises of your username and the password you use for login.
- Other settings : This includes the following settings :
- Incoming server : 994
- Outgoing server IMAP : 587
- SSL : This is a security program. You must turn on this option for safe login and access.
- Authentication required : Click ‘Yes’.
This is all about the setup process. If you are still having any doubt, then just pick up your phone and dial toll-free Charter Email Support number. You will get a solution to your problem on this number. If required, our experts may take the remote link of your computer.