Have you recently purchased Lenovo A2107 tablet and want to configure Roadrunner mail on it? Well, we are going to share steps to configure mail on Lenovo tablet. You must read the steps carefully before implementing it. It will hardly take 10 minutes to configure RR mail on it. If you find any problem in between, you can contact RR mail support.
Roadrunner mail is among the top mail services used in the U.S. The users of this mail enjoy internet service, cable service and complimentary mail service with a single subscribed plan. If you have a family of four, then you can create your own mail through the primary mail without any charge. Now, let’s have a look at steps for configuring mail on Lenovo Tablet. Yes, it must be remembered that you must have valid login username and password with you before starting with the setup.
- Unlock your tablet by swapping the screen to left or right. Click on the ‘Menu’ option given in the center. You will find this at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on ‘Email’ app and go to ‘Add an account’. Here you need to click on ‘Roadrunner’ if it is given. If it is not given in the email service provider list, then you have to add it manually by clicking on ‘other’.
- Enter the Roadrunner mail address and password in the field provided.
Note: Now, if you will be asked to select your primary mail address if more than one mail is configured in the tablet. Once you select the mail, you will start receiving and sending the mail from the default mail address. You can change the email address anytime. Now, the email settings will automatically get fetched from the account server. In case, it doesn’t happen, then you can contact the support team of Roadrunner mail support. The support team is available by the name of Time Warner Cable support service.
- Tap on RR mail and click ‘Next’.
- Click on the options according to your preference.
- Send mail from ‘RR mail’ by default.
- Notify for any new mail.
- Sync my mail account.
- Download the attachment when connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Enter the name of your service provider and username in the next given field.
- Try sending mail to yourself from the registered mail ID.
- Check the network strength of your Wi-Fi network to whom your tablet is connected.
- Before connecting the device to the network, you must turn on the Wi-Fi router and modem and wait for 5 minutes.
- If you are using the cellular data to connect to the network, then refresh it by turning on the Airplane mode once and then turn it off.
- If you find that the email is not configured yet in your tablet, then you need to troubleshoot further by contacting email support team. They will let you know the reason for the problem.
This is all about the setup steps for Roadrunner email account. In case of any doubt or query, you can contact TWC mail support team. The team is available 24×7 for assistance.