Roadrunner email is owned by Time Warner Cable, and this email service works smoothly on any device, which includes all Apple devices. But, things do get a bit annoying if emails that you send get rejected by the server on your Apple devices. If you are facing this problem while accessing emails, then you can go through a below-mentioned blog post to fix this problem.
First things first, you need to make sure that you’re using the right email address. There could be a number of reasons for the occurrence of this problem, such as incomplete email setup, but an incomplete setup will create problems in sending emails, forwarding emails or replies.
The problem of emails getting denied by the server of Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod could be due to an invalid port, which you might have used intentionally or unintentionally to send emails from your iOS device. You need to change or update the port setting in order to fix this problem. Follow the steps that are given below and you will be able to resolve this problem.
A bug was found in iOS 11, which could be the reason behind the problem in sending emails from RR email using email app that is given on Apple devices. There is a message that appears on the screen, i.e., ‘can’t send email’ or ‘message was rejected by server’. These messages indicate that the email can’t be sent to RR email services that are hosted by TWC.com.
Now, coming to the solution to this problem, which you can find in the steps below:
- The occurrence of the problem could be due to the wrong setup of outgoing email server detail. Maybe, you have entered wrong email login details.
- Enter your email ID and password in order to verify Outgoing email server. You can do this by going to the settings menu on your Apple device followed by going to ‘accounts and password’. Tap ‘account’ after which you will be able to see all the accounts that are synced with your Apple device. Tap that account, which is giving problems, followed by tapping ‘outgoing email server’ and ‘primary server’. Type in your username and password.
These steps are for iOS 11 and later version, so if you are using an earlier version, then use below-mentioned steps:
- On your iOS device, tap ‘settings’.
- Tap ‘email, contacts, Calendars’ option and then, the ‘email account’ you are logged into.
- Tap ‘outgoing mail server’ option and make changes to all the options as per your knowledge.
- Now, go to ‘primary server’ option followed by clicking on ‘server port’ option.
- Delete the current port number regardless of whatever it is and enter ‘25’.
- At last, tap ‘done’ to save settings.
The problem is going to fix with these steps, but in case, it doesn’t, then you need to enter the correct SMTP details. For SMTP details of Roadrunner email, you can get in touch with RR Com Login Email help and support providers. They will be able to assist you in the most accurate manner. You can also take help of myemailhelpline, as they are expert in resolving problems in all types of email service providers.