Do you want to connect SBCGlobal mail with Outlook 2013 then you are at the right place as we are going to help you with the set up. Just follow the guidelines and connect both together.
When it comes to webmail services people tend to use SBCGlobal webmail because of its reliable and good service. It is easy to access and use this service on the internet what you might not be aware that you can use this service at outlook 2013 too.
Below are the steps that you follow to set up SBCGlobal email on your Outlook.
1. First of all, open the outlook and then select ‘Add account’ from the ‘File’ tab.
2. After opening the ‘Add New Account’ you need to follow these steps.
• Further, select ‘Additional Server Types’ or “Manually configure Server setting’.
• After selecting this option select “Next”.
• A Startup wizard will pop up and you will be required to select ‘Next’.
• Then prompt will appear like you want to configure an email account. You need to select ‘Yes” and then ‘Next’.
3. Now select IMAP and POP radio button from the list and then click ‘Next’.
4. Enter your name and email address in the ‘User Information” section. You will get details as
• Enter your username, which you want others to see.
• Enter your SBCGlobal email address, which will in the form of your name @att.net.
5. Next, comes the ‘Server Information’ section in which you are required to do the following.
• In the ‘Account Type’ option, you have to select ‘POP3’.
• For ‘Incoming Mail Server’, you will have to enter ‘Inbound.att.net.
• For ‘Outgoing mail (SMTP) server, you need to enter ‘Outbound.att.net.
6. Then comes ‘Logon Information’ section where you are required to fill your ‘Username’ which is a full email address and your password. You can also tick mark “Remember Password’ option so that it remember your password.
7. Then select ‘More Settings’.
8. Now, you will come across ‘Outgoing Server’ tab, where you will have to do the following:
• Outgoing Server (SMTP) requires authentication.
• Use same settings for incoming mail server.
9. Then, you will see ‘Advanced’ tab in which you will have to progress as
• Set the incoming server, i.e., POP3 to port 995.
• You need to check the box that says ‘requires SSL connection’.
• Set the Outgoing server, i.e., SMTP to port 465.
• There will be an option that says ‘use the following type of encrypted connection’. For that, you will have to select ‘SSL’.
10. Finally, select OK, then Next and at last, click on Finish.
Following these series of steps log-in SBCGlobal as it is a popular name when it comes to sending, receiving and reading mails instantly. Moreover, with the association of Outlook things have become a lot better for the users.
Well, it is easy to setup SBCGlobal net email with Outlook if you follow these series of steps but if you feel any difficulty in SBCGlobal net email login and setup take professional help. Further, you can visit www SBCGlobal net website to find guidelines for how to connect the SBCGlobal mail with Outlook.However, other webmails can also be connected to Outlook apart from SBCGlobal.
With the association of Outlook with SBCGlobal, the work becomes lot easier.