Roadrunner email is regarded as the best email service from the business point of view. In case you started getting an error on it, then this may change the preference or like for it. If you are getting the issue with your Roadrunner email, then we are going to discuss some steps, which will help you to deal with these problems.
Issues with Roadrunner email:
- Login problem: This is the most common problem, which has been faced by a number of users. If you are getting the problem in log into your account from any device, then first check the network strength on that particular device and follow the steps mentioned below:
- Check the strength of the wireless signal.
- Enter password and username carefully.
- The account must be protected from hackers.
- Webmail not working: If everything is working normally on phone, but you are getting a problem in opening the email on webmail, then this may be due to several reasons. If you are getting this problem, then the following messages may appear on the screen. Internal error, Login error, an incorrect password error. Best troubleshooting tips are:
- Check the username and password carefully before submitting it.
- Clear the browser cache and refresh webmail.
- The URL must be entered carefully.
- Reading and writing problem: This is again a serious problem faced by too many users. If you using an RR email account and getting this problem, then there is need to check the email settings. You can either take support from the technical team or follow the steps mentioned below.
- Update the browser version to latest one.
- The OS must be updated.
- Clear cache, cookies and previous history from the browser.
- Set the language.
- Use Proxy IP settings.
- Roadrunner email design and setup: To configure RR email properly, you need to enter the incoming and outgoing server settings in the respective fields. The port number and the account type must be mentioned properly. Follow the steps mentioned here as under:
- Open the email program on the browser. It can be Outlook, Outlook express.
- Open ‘Account manager’ and go to the list of email programs.
- Click ‘Edit’ to change the settings of your email account. Click ‘Next’ followed by continuing.
- Enter the name, which you want to display on the outgoing message screen.
- If you want to change settings for POP3 or SMTP account, then click on these fields.
- Click to apply changes.
- Missing mail and contact from RR email: In case any mail or contact is missing from your RR email, then there is nothing to worry. This problem is normal and can be easily fixed through troubleshooting steps. The steps are mentioned here as under:
- For missing mail: Update the browser to the latest version and check the OS version of the device.
- Contacts: If you are getting the problem in retrieving the contacts, then click on ‘Restore’ button under contacts list. You will find this option under ‘Contact’ option.
In this way, you can troubleshoot the different issue, which is quite prevalent in Roadrunner Email Setup service. If you are still having any problem, then you can contact email support.