More often your Roadrunner webmail mail works efficiently and flawlessly. But, sometimes you may get an unexpected error on your device when you try to login to the account to start accessing the mail. This condition arises mainly due to the password, server problem or missing information in the mail setup.
To get rid of this, we have brought a concrete step in relation to your iPad. If you are facing problem in receiving the mail on your Roadrunner email account, then read this post and implement the steps carefully. The steps discussed below are already proven successful by a number of users.
IPad not receiving the mail
If you are getting the problem in receiving TWC mail on your iPad, then you will get an error message on the screen. To do away this error, check the network on your device first. If there is some problem on the internet, call your internet service provider.
Check the wireless logo on the screen. If it doesn’t appear, then change the network mode to 3G/4G mode. Check if the indicator glows or not. Follow the steps mentioned here as under:
- For Wi-Fi enabled iPad, you need to turn on the internet from the ‘settings’.
- If asked for the type of internet, click on the box given next to Wi-Fi.
- In case no such box is available, click on Network name given in the list.
- Enter password.
- If your IPad supports 4G connection, then click on ‘Cellular data’ to connect to this network.
- Click to open an account and make sure that information entered by you is correct.
If the problem still doesn’t disappear, then you can go to ‘RR email settings’.
- Go to ‘Settings’ from the main screen.
- Open ‘Mail, contacts and calendars’ tab.
- Go to ‘Roadrunner’ account from the list of accounts.
- Go to Next window
- Enter login details to verify your identity. You may be prompted to enter a password.
Once you entered the email address and password for verification, you will get a message on the screen. You can check if the account is working properly or not. If the error message appears, then it means you need to take some measures to troubleshoot the problem.
- Open ‘Mail and contact’ section from the settings.
- Go to ‘TWC email’ from the list of accounts.
- Check the account type settings. It must be turned to POP3 type.
- For Google browser, you need to change it to IMAP type.
- If the problem still exists, then it would be better to delete the account and set up This will end all errors related to your mail.
- For IMAP account type, all the messages stored in your inbox will be easily retrieved when you re-configure your account on iPad.
- After resetting your account, don’t forget to verify the email settings otherwise, you may run into an unexpected error while sending or receiving a new message.
This is how you can troubleshoot www roadrunner com email on your new iPad. If you are having any doubt or query, then you are free to call at email support.