We update phone or another electronic device just as to remove bugs from existing OS and to update the features and functions of it. In case, you started getting the problem with the new update, then you may plan to downgrade to existing one. Similar is the case with iOS 10 and 11. Some users who have updated the OS version of their phone have started getting the problem with the Roadrunner email. They don’t know what is happening. Don’t worry, we have some suggestions for you which will help you in fixing the problem.
Apple recently launched iOS 11 after 10, which was launched last year. Some users who have updated their phone have said that they got new features in their phone with Bubble in message feature. Apart from this, they are also enjoying additional features. However, they started getting the problem in accessing RR mail on new OS. They find difficult to send and receive a message on this new updated OS. If you are the one who is getting this problem, then read the content of this post carefully or call at Email support number.
Problem1: Mail app not getting messages and sending ‘Wrong password’ instead
After updating the apple device to IOS 11, if you are receiving this error on your screen, then there are certain steps to remove this error. This message flashes if there is some problem with the email server. The best way to eradicate this error is; Delete email from the phone and configure it from scratch.
- Open ‘Settings’.
- Click on ‘Accounts’. Select ‘RR’ mail from the list of service providers.
- Sign out of account.
- Click to add an account again.
Problem2: Blank screen noticed when opening the app
If there is blank screen appearing on the phone screen after opening the app, then there is an issue with the address of Roadrunner email. There might be an apostrophe in the address. There is no need for a special solution for this. Just wait and watch. If the problem doesn’t get solved, then you can follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Remove Roadrunner email account from the phone and click to add a new account.
- Delete all emails having size more than 6 MB. If you have saved any message in the draft, then delete it. Re-add your account and check if the problem is solved or not.
- Reboot your device. For this, you need to press the on/off and home button simultaneously. You will find ‘Apple’ logo on the screen. This means that device is successfully restarted.
- Reset your device: For this, connect your device to the computer with the help of USB cable. Backup your device data to the computer. After resetting the device, the data will get erased and you no longer be able to restore it. For any type of help and information, you can contact RR email support. The technical expert will help you with all possible solutions.
Conclusion: We hope these troubleshooting steps will definitely solve the problem. If you are still facing the same problem after performing the update, then give us a call at RR Email support. The technical representative will guide you in a most convenient manner.