If you are getting the problem in sending and receiving the SBC mail from your iPhone or iPad, then read the post carefully as this will serve your purpose and you don’t find any need to call for further support. You will come to know the exact cause and troubleshooting steps for this problem in this guide.
Emails can be easily accessed through iPhone as well as from iPhone. All the devices support multiple email services from the different service provider. Here, we are talking about SBCGlobal mail service. If in case you find a problem in sending or receiving the mail from this service, then keep in touch with us and read the post carefully.
Before starting with the troubleshooting steps, we recommend you to kindly take backup of all data stored in your iCloud or in your phone because if you delete any configurations of your email account, then this may affect the data. All the stored files and attachment will be deleted once you close the email program.
After performing the step mentioned in the above passage, go through the below-mentioned steps:
Check whether the Apple device is connected to the internet or not.
If you want to check which connection you are using right now on your iPhone, then open a browser and open any page.
Check the outbox folder of your SBC mail if any unsent mail is available
To send the email again to the address:
· Click on mailbox from the mail link given on the top of the page.
· Click ‘Outbox’. If this option is greyed out, then it means, there is no mail in this folder.
Check the Email ID and password
If you have been prompted to check the password, then it is quite sure that you are entering a wrong password. Check the password carefully. If the problem persists, then call your email service provider.
Check Settings: When you configure an email, then all the settings related to it will be fetched automatically. If you want to confirm them, then follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Open ‘Settings’, then go to ‘Accounts’ and click on SBC Global email account.
2. Click on the address given next to your account. All the information related to incoming as well as the outgoing server will be displayed on the screen.
3. Go to ‘Mail settings’ tool and check the settings. If you want to edit it, then you can do so from the screen. In case the settings are not getting displayed on the screen, then contact SBC Global Email service provider.
If you are using a POP3 email account, then you have a limitation for checking the email account on a single device at a time. If you have logged onto an account from other devices as well, then sign-out first and log in from a single device. If you want to change the account type of your account, then click on ‘POP3’ and change it to ‘IMAP’. To know the best settings for your device, go through the ‘Mail settings lookup tool’.