Are you getting the problem in sync the SBCGlobal Email on your android phone or tablet. If yes, then this problem must be resolved at the earliest otherwise you won’t be able to receive email on time. Today, we are going to provide troubleshooting tips to fix the email app problem.
Before troubleshooting the email app, you must check the notification on your screen or symptoms reported in your email app.
- Not able to send or receive messages on your email app from any sender.
- Not receiving any new message in the inbox folder.
- Not being able to open the mail from your SBC android app.
- Account not synced error reported on the screen.
- SBCGlobal email app not working as per its actual speed.
Based on the above-mentioned symptoms, we are now going to provide troubleshooting steps which will work for these symptoms. Read each step and check if you get success after any step.
Step 1: Update your SBCGlobal android app: If you are unable to send or receive a message in your email app, then the possible cause of this problem is an obsolete version of the email app. To fix this error, update your email app immediately and check if the problem is resolved or not.
Step 2: Restart device: If step 1 doesn’t work for you, then try restarting your device. This will clear all private and temporary data from the device and boosts the performance of your tablet and phone.
Step 3: Check settings: Check if you are getting online status or not. To check it, you can open your email from café or from the college library. Click on ‘Terms and conditions’ page and accept the conditions.
- Turn off airplane mode: If airplane mode is enabled in your device, then turn it off. To turn off airplane mode, go to ‘Settings’ followed by ‘Network’ menu. Open Airplane mode from here.
- Check SBCGlobal email settings: Open SBCGlobal settings from the settings menu. You will find email app settings on the left-hand side of the screen. Click on ‘Sync’ option and check if it is enabled or not.
- Check device settings: Open device settings from the home page and click on ‘User and accounts’. Turn on ‘Auto-sync’ function.
Step 4: Clear your device storage: To clear unnecessarily used space from your device, follow the below mentioned steps.
- Uninstall all the apps which are not currently being used on your device.
- Delete all files completed downloading.
- Delete all google play files like TV shows, music, and books.
Step 5: Check the password of your email: From your computer, open SBC home page and try login to account. If it doesn’t open, the following things may prevent it from opening.
- Invalid username and password or invalid login credentials.
- To fix this problem, use 2 step verification on your device. This will allow you to set a different password to log in from your mobile. You don’t need to enter the password you used to login from your PC.
If the problem is still not solved, follow the next step.
Step 6: Clear all information: To clear all data related to the email app, you have to go through the steps mentioned here as under:
- Open email app from the settings menu.
- Click on ‘SBCGlobal’ email app.
- Clear data and press ‘OK’.
- Restart your phone after step 3.
We hope the steps mentioned above will solve the problem of sync in your Mobile Email App.