Are you looking to setup Email app on Xiaomi Redmi? If yes, then you can take a look at below-mentioned steps in order to set up email app in the right way. If you come across any issue, you can consult email help and support providers.
Xiaomi Redmi is one of the top-class smartphones that is manufactured in China. There are millions of people using this amazing brand, and they all are satisfied with its performance. This smartphone is easy to use and is packed with lots of amazing features. Despite its amazing features, the price of the smartphone is not that expensive, which is what makes this brand so popular among the people.
Today, we will be discussing the process of how to use the email app to send, read and manage emails of your SBCGlobal email account from your Redmi smartphone. You need to follow all the steps in the right order in order to start getting emails in the email app:
Following these below-mentioned steps will configure your SBCGlobal email account automatically.
- The first thing that you will have to do is find the email app on your smartphone. Once found, you need to launch it. If you are launching the email app for the first time or you haven’t set up an email account previously, then you need to skip to 4th step. If you have created an account on the email app before, then you can follow the steps in the same pattern as they are mentioned.
- Tap ‘menu button’ now and then, select ‘settings’.
- There will be an option named ‘add account’, which you will have to tap.
- You will now have to select ‘SBCGlobal email’ option in the ‘add an account’ screen.
- Enter the information for your SBCGlobal email account followed by tapping ‘next’.
- You will see that the ‘email app’ configuring automatically the incoming and outgoing server settings.
- If you want, you can change ‘inbox checking frequency’ along with other options. Once done, tap the option named ‘done’.
The process of setting up SBCGlobal email in the email app on Redmi phone is finished. Now, you will be able to send and receive emails on your phone itself.
In case, the email account has not set up in the right way or you are not able to see your emails in the inbox, then there must be some issue with the configuration. You need to configure it again properly or take help of an expert. My email helpline is one of the most reputed companies to fix such annoying issues, as it has been doing this for past many years now. It is quite rare to encounter issues after following the aforementioned steps in the same pattern in which they are given, but if a problem occurs, then there is no need to worry, as it can be resolved easily.