SBCGlobal email can be easily configured with the email app given in Apple iPad. If you are using Apple iPad and are looking to configure SBCGlobal email, then you can do so by following the steps that we have mentioned in the blog post below. The steps are easy to follow and will definitely work.
SBCGlobal email is a modern email service that is used by millions of users across the globe. The reason SBCGlobal is so popular is that it offers error-free mailing features. It is possible for users to access SBCGlobal email on various operating systems and devices, which include Apple iPad as well. Apple iPad is among the most popular tablets in the world, and many people want to use SBCGlobal email in Apple iPads. So, in this post, we will be discussing the process of configuring SBCGlobal email on Apple iPad.
If you have been trying to configure SBCGlobal email on your Apple iPad, but are failing every time, then don’t be tensed because you are going to get the right solution in this blog post. Configuring SBCGlobal email on iPad is not a difficult process, but if you are one of those people who have no experience setting up emails, then you may encounter issues. So, let us discuss the setting up process of SBCGlobal email in Apple iPad without any further ado.
Steps To Configure SBCGlobal Email On iPad:
- The first thing that you have to do is, go into the settings menu of your Apple iPad.
- Tap ‘Mail, Contacts, Calendars’.
- After opening the option, tap ‘add account’ followed by choosing ‘other’.
- Tap the option named ‘add mail account’.
- Type in your SBCGlobal email, password, and description in the respective fields.
- Now, you need to type in below-mentioned information for incoming mail server:
- Hostname: inbound.att.net.
- Username: type in your email address.
- Password: Type in your SBCGlobal email login password.
- After entering all the information, you need to enter an address for the outgoing mail server, which will be;
- Hostname: smtp.mail.att.net.
- Username: Enter your SBCGlobal email address.
- Password: Enter your SBCGlobal email password.
- Tap ‘Next’ followed by tapping ‘save’ tab to conclude the configuration process.
These steps are definitely going to work for you, but just in case, the configuration of email couldn’t become possible, then you can take help of My email helpline. Experts will help you fix the problem that you are facing while configuring your email on iPad. It is important to take help of professionals instead of trying anything on your own. This process is for all Apple iPad versions, so it doesn’t matter if you are using an older version of iPad or the most recent version, you’d still be able to configure SBCGlobal email following the same steps that are given above. There could be some minor changes in the settings, which you will be able to find on your own.