It is always better to get all emails at one place because it leaves less room for errors. Moreover, sorting work becomes easier as well, as you don’t have to look between multiple inboxes of his/her multiple emails to find messages. Today, we will be discussing the process of getting all Charter emails at one place. The process is simple but involves certain steps, which you have to follow in the same way as they are mentioned.
To get all your Charter emails in one place, you need to add a ‘Send-only’ email address. After adding the account, you can receive emails from more than one email address on your account. Now, read the steps to add and verify the ‘Send-only’ email address. If you find any error on the screen, then call at Charter email support. But, it is hard to come across problems because the steps are tried and tested, so just follow them in the same order in which they are given.
Adding a Send-only email address: Follow the below-mentioned steps to add an email address.
- Sign in to the Charter login page and open the inbox of your email.
- Tap on gear-icon present at the top of the page.
- Go to ‘Settings’.
- Hit ‘Writing mail’ option.
- Enter your Charter email address which you want to add to the ‘Send-only’ option.
- Choose to verify to verify the email address. You will get a verification message on the email address.
- Click on the link you received in the inbox to verify the Charter com login account.
How to edit the email address: The steps to edit the email address are discussed below. If you still find any problem then go to Charter email login support and get the right assistance from professionals.
- Login to the Charter account and tap on inbox.
- Search the gear icon from the top right of the screen.
- Select ‘Settings’ menu.
- Go to ‘Accounts’.
- Select the email address and click on ‘Edit’ to change the account description, name or other settings.
- Click ‘Save’ to save the changes.
How to delete the send-only address
- Again sign in to the Charter account and open inbox.
- Select the gear icon on the top right of the page.
- Click ‘Settings’.
- Select ‘Accounts’.
- Choose ‘send-only’ email address.
- Tap on ‘Remove’ account.
- Double click ‘Remove’ account to remove from the ‘Send-only’ email address.
That was all about the process. If you are able to perform it successfully, then that’s great, but if not, then you should not worry because you can take Charter Help from experts. You can go to my email helpline to find out the issue that has been barring you from getting all your Charter emails at one place.