You can access Roadrunner email from any smart device which is having a strong internet connection. You can connect your smart device with phone or tablet to the internet either via cellular network or via home Wi-Fi network. However, the condition may get tensed if you started getting errors on the Roadrunner email screen. The most common error seen by users these days is 530. Once you get this error, you won’t be able to send any message to any mail address.
This error normally encounters if there is some problem with the simple mail transfer protocol. No need to worry, if the same problem is reported on your device. Today we are going to discuss simple tricks to fix this error. These tricks will work for your Time Warner cable email service.
Sometimes, any change in the outgoing servers for sending the messages to recipients may create a problem. If you have changed the server without bringing into anyone’s knowledge, then you will find error 530 on screen. You can then change the settings of your SMTP servers by calling at email support number. The customer care executives will help you in a most convenient manner.
Possible causes of error 530 on Roadrunner email account
- Your Roadrunner email account is blocking the emails from receiving it on other networks.
- If you are using more than one outgoing server for sending the mail to different recipients.
- Improper settings or configuration of www RR com email on your smart device. To troubleshoot it, you can contact your manufacturer.
- Problem with the network.
How to fix error 530 from Time Warner cable email account?
The best possible steps to fix error 530 from the roadrunner email screen are discussed here as under:
- Open ‘Tool’ menu and click on ‘Window screen’. This section is available above the header.
- Open ‘Accounts’ followed by the menu. A drop-down menu will appear on the screen.
- Go to ‘Mail’ from the ‘internet options’. This option is available on the right-hand side of the window.
- Uncheck the box which says, ‘Don’t host email account’.
- Open ‘Properties’ and click on the dialog box to read the instructions related to an email
- From here, you need to hover to ‘Outgoing mail server settings’. Check settings properly. If you need to change them, then get support from email helpdesk.
- Click on the box which says, ‘My server requires authentication’. This will authenticate the server first before directly connecting to it.
- Click ‘Ok’.
- If the problem still continues, then it is better to use web-based email services. You can receive the emails on time from now onwards.
- The last but not the least, try using different email client. You can use Microsoft outlook, outlook+ and windows live mail.
So, we hope these steps will work for you and you will be able to get rid of error 530 from roadrunner email screen. If the problem still encounters, then check whether you have performed the steps properly or not. If properly performed and the problem still infuriates you, then you can call Roadrunner webmail mail support. The customer care support executives will help you in troubleshooting the error.