To manage Roadrunner inbox settings and sorting, you can follow the trips mentioned in this blog. The steps are easy to understand and implement. Once you changed the inbox settings, don’t forget to check inbox again. Sometimes, any single change in the settings may put you in trouble.
Now, we will discuss the various tools by using which, you can manage and sort the settings of your Roadrunner Email Account inbox. We, here recommend you to use your computer for changing any settings.
Open ‘Settings’ given inside the RR inbox. You may find this on the right or left top of the screen. From here, you need to click on a particular option from the given list of options which includes; Themes, color, account privacy settings, account help, Account information, legal and advertising.
- You can change the view of your mail from settings.
- You can switch to full-featured or basic mail view mode.
- Change the filter settings or create additional filters.
- Create vacation message.
- Change the mail signatures.
- Block unwanted mails from receiving in your inbox.
- Change security menu.
- Change messenger settings.
For Roadrunner Inbox Mail Sorting
To sort mails on the basis of time, date or block, you can select the below mentioned settings.
- Days of week: This will sort according to the days of the week.
- Last week: If you want to view last week messages.
- Earlier in may: All messages received till now will be displayed for the month may.
- Previous month: To check the previous month messages, you can click on this option.
- Earlier in 2018: All messages from January till April will be displayed on the screen.
Besides this, you can also sort the messages from the mail inbox directly. The settings which you can access directly from the mailbox includes:
- Date: It will display the latest mails on the top.
- Unread: All unread messages will be displayed first.
- Attachments: All mails with attached file and images will be displayed on the screen.
- Sender: You can’t use this feature when the conversation is enabled.
- Subject: No subject function can be accessed with the conversation mode enabled on your mail.
- Starred: Emails with a flag marked or marked as important will be displayed on top.
- Group by conversation: To instantly disable or enable conversation, you can use this link. For more support, go to email help and support.
Conversation Settings: To check default settings of your conversation, you can open your email inbox and check it from there. By default, the function of conversation is to club messages of a single sender in a group. You can open the mail according to sender after enabling this mode. If you want to search inbox according to subject or sender, then disable conversation first.
Additional Information: To search for particular sender or receiver, you can add email address directly into the search bar. This will directly take you to desired results. For any information and support, contact email support.
In this way, you can manage Roadrunner inbox settings and sort messages according to your preference. If you are still having any query, then ask from support team available 24×7.