Setting up Roadrunner email on Apple iPhone is quite easy. Some of the steps are similar to the process of setting up RR mail on iPhone 7, 7S, 6, 6S and other previous versions, except for a few steps, which are new for iPhone 8 and iPhone X. Let us find out the right steps of setting up of RR com login or TimeWarner email login.
Have you just bought a new iPhone? Well, there are two new iPhones that are available on the market these days, which are; iPhone 8 and iPhone X. Both iPhones are packed with some of the smartphone industry’s best features and also perform extremely smoothly.
Smartphones today are not just used to make calls or send messages, but to perform a wide range of tasks such as, watch videos, listen to songs, compose, send and receive emails. Discussing more about emails, do you know the process of setting up RoadRunner email on your new iPhone, i.e., iPhone 8 or iPhone X. RR email can be set up using IMAP or POP3 server settings, so let us find out the right way to setup www RR com login email on your iPhone 8 or iPhone X.
1. The first thing that you need to do is, choose ‘settings’.
2. Once the ‘Settings’ menu has opened, you need to scroll down the page and choose ‘mail, contacts and Calendars’ option.
3. After opening that option, you will have to tap ‘add account’ followed by selecting ‘Other’.
4. After selecting ‘Other’ option, you need to tap ‘Add mail account’ option followed by entering the below-mentioned information:
Name: Enter your name in this field.
Email: Your RR email login address.
Password: The password that you used to log into your RR login email.
Description: You can enter ‘RoadRunner’ here.
5. Now, you are going to see an option named ‘incoming mail server’ in which, you will have to choose ‘POP3’ and also, enter the below-mentioned information:
Username: This will be your email address
Password: Your TWC email login password
6. Once you have added the right answers in all the fields, then it’s time to scroll down the page and go to ‘Outgoing mail server’. Enter below-mentioned information:
Username: Your email address
Password: Your www RR com login email password
7. Tap ‘Save’ option, followed by choosing your RR com login mail on the next screen.
8. Once it’s done, you need to scroll down the screen and choose ‘SMTP’ under outgoing mail server.
9. Now, you will see ‘main server’ screen under which, you will have to select ‘mobile-smtp.roadrunner.com’ and also ensure that the below-mentioned information is displayed on the screen.
Server Port: 25
10. Once you see these options, then you need to tap ‘Done’ and tap ‘Back’ button to go to the previous screen. On that page, you need to select ‘Advanced’ and also make sure that the below-mentioned information is right:
Server Port: pop-server.dc.rr.com
11. It’s time to go back to the previous screen again. Finally, you need to restart your iPhone in order to complete the setup process.