A number of Charter email users want to know how they can set up their email accounts on Apple iPhone 8. The process of setting up Charter email on iPhone 8 is easy, but if a person has no knowledge about the setting up procedure, then he/she should not put his/her hands into the process. Let us discuss the steps to set up Charter email on iPhone 8 in the blog post today.
Charter email is a reliable email service that is being used by millions of users all around the world. Emails nowadays are more read on smartphones than on any other medium because people can’t read emails on computers or laptops all the time.
Smartphones are easy to carry and contain a sufficient amount of features to carry out business related tasks in an efficient manner. Today, we will be discussing the process of setting up Charter email login on Apple iPhone 8. Since it is a new smartphone, so people don’t have much info about it and how emails work on this smartphone.
Before you could use Charter email on your Apple iPhone 8, here is what you are going to do:
1. On your iPhone, open ‘settings’ followed by selecting ‘Mail’.
2. Select ‘Account’s followed by selecting ‘Add Account’.
3. Choose ‘Other’ followed by ‘Add Mail Account’.
4. Once you have reached to that ‘add mail account’ option, you need to add the following information:
- Name: This name will appear in your email communication.
- Email: Type in your complete Charter email address.
- Password: Enter your Charter email ID password.
- Description: This will be the name that you would like to use to identify your account.
5. When prompted, you need to use the Charter email settings in order to complete the required fields followed by selecting ‘Next’. If there is any issue, then take Charter help from an expert.
6. Select ‘Save’ after all the settings are verified.
- Username: This will be your Charter email address.
- Password: This will be the password that you use to sign into the Charter com login account.
- SSL: You need to turn on this setting for both, SMTP and IMAP.
- Protocol: IMAP.
- Incoming mail Server: mobile.charter.net.
- Port: 993.
- Outgoing mail Server: mobile.charter.net.
- Port: 587.
- Authentication: Select ‘Yes’ or checked.
These are the settings that you have to keep in mind while setting up Charter email on your Apple iPhone 8. If you miss any of the above-mentioned steps, then you will not be able to access your email properly. If you have no idea where to find the settings in order to set up Charter email, then you should get in touch with Charter Email Support who could help you with the process of setting up Charter email on your iPhone 8.