First of all, it is worth mentioning here that you have the option to create up to 7 email addresses with single Charter Com Login. It means that you need to pay for a single subscription in order to enjoy 7 different mail ids.
In case you don’t use your ID for more than 5 months, it will get expired and changed to inactive status. Unlock the ID from charter.net page and start accessing it again.
System Requirements To Log Into The Charter Account:
You have the option to create a Charter Email from your charter based computer which is running charter internet service on it. If the device is not updated, then update it first, then try accessing the email.
Browser And OS Requirements:
All the details related to OS and browser requirements are available on the link. You just visit the official Charter link.
How to use mail?
- Open the login page and click on the sign-in button given on the right-hand side of the corner.
- Enter the login details like Charter email login username and password and click ‘Enter’ to login to the account.
- Open the envelope icon and start reading the emails from there.
How to sign-out of mail?
- You will find sign-out option on the screen. Click on it.
Note: If you are not using the email account from last 24 hours, then it will automatically sign out of the account due to no activity. You don’t need to sign-out manually.
How to manage username and password?
If you want to change the password or username of secondary accounts, then you can do so by getting into parent account and click on ‘Edit’ option. From this option, you can check the profile, edit the username and password. For any help, you can go to Charter help link.
Adding a new mail address to the existing account:
- Log in to the master account with the valid username and password. Tap on ‘Permissions’.
- Go to ‘My account’ followed by ‘Settings’ and tap on ‘Add a new account’.
- Enter the information in the different fields for verification.
- Create a username and password.
Deleting an email address or username:
- Log in to the master account.
- Open the account from there which you want to edit or remove.
- Tap ‘Delete’ to confirm the action.
For more help related to adding or deleting an account, you can go to Charter email support link.
How to edit a user profile?
- Go to ‘My account’ section from the mail settings.
- Open the user account you want to edit.
- Click edit to change the options on the screen. After successfully changing the options, click ‘confirm’ to save the changes.
You have the option to block any sender and forward the mail to the particular email address from your Charter account. The steps to access the email controls are mentioned here as under:
- Log in to the main or parental account. This account is also known as Head of the household account.
- Open the ‘Account management’ page and click on ‘Settings’. Select the username you want to control or edit for blocking option.
- Slide down to open the ‘Control section’ and press ‘+’ icon to open the settings and change the controls.