Email and problems can’t stay away from each other for a long time. A small mistake by the user, and the problem makes its way into the email account. We will discuss one such issue in this blog post today.
Outlook Email is not much accustomed to technical glitches, but at times, things do get a bit out of sync. But, there is no need to worry because when there is a problem, there is a solution as well. Today, we will be discussing one of the most common issues that occur in MS Outlook, i.e., email account getting frozen, hanged or not responding. If you are dealing with this issue, then you need to either get in touch with a technical support provider or read the below-mentioned blog post.
If you are using Outlook mail, which recently is showing ‘not responding’ error or just seeing a message on the screen, i.e., ‘processing’, or your Outlook mail just freezes or hangs when you are in the process of sending an email or trying to open a file, then that’s because of a technical glitch in Outlook mail.
You can get rid of all these issues by getting in touch with an expert who knows everything about an email service. But, if you want to know how to fix these problems on your own, then here are the steps that you can follow.
How to fix Outlook email problems?
- Start Outlook in safe mode as this will resolve ‘processing’ screen issue. If you don’t know how to put Outlook in safe mode, then consult an email expert. If putting Outlook in safe mode doesn’t work, then follow steps that are given below.
- You have to check if there is any dialog box open in your MS Outlook.
- You have to make sure that your MS Outlook isn’t working on a long or large process.
- Make sure that you install the latest updates for MS Windows and MS Office.
- Repair all your MS Office programs.
- Repair MS Outlook data files.
- Create a new user profile.
This was the process of getting rid of Outlook email getting frozen, hanged or not responding. If you follow the steps in the same order as they are mentioned above, then you will be able to resolve the issue.
If the problem doesn’t get resolved even after trying these steps, then you have the option of getting in touch with MS Outlook experts. You can find many experts on the web, so choose the one that you think has the knowledge regarding such issues.
There isn’t a better way to get rid of this problem other than consulting an expert for this pity issue. So, find a reliable one and ask them regarding a solution for this annoying issue.