Is your RR Mail not downloading or getting the problem in opening the attachment from your inbox folder. There are some tips which will help you in coming out of this witty situation.
If you are getting the problem with the RR mail on any device, then first select your device from the list of devices given on support page, then find the steps there.
Email configuration, sending and receiving issues
- Check the signal strength of the device. It should be above 2 signals. If this is lesser than the required level, then your data speed may get affected.
- Check whether the service provider supports 4G or LTE networks in your area or not.
- Open multiple pages on your web browser and check if these are loading properly or not. If not, then you need to contact internet support provider.
- From your computer, try sending emails from RR Email provider. If you are able to send messages, then it means everything is fine with mail service provider.
- If you have installed email program on the computer or laptop, then save a copy of mail on the server. If you remove, then it will remove email from the device.
- You can download email provider app from the app store and read mails from there.
- If you are not using any app, then enter your RR Email Login account address, incoming server address, and Domain, outgoing server address, Username, password and SSL details in the default mail app installed in your device.
- Check the two-step verification enabled on account or not. If not, then enable it from the mail service provider page.
- Disable any additional features like data saver, battery saving or power saving mode on your mobile.
- Clear cache, data from the app you are using on your android phone. You can do this from ‘Settings’ followed by ‘Data usage’. Go to ‘Account’ then ‘Exchange’.
- For Apple phones, you need to click on ‘App passwords and account’. Go to ‘New data’ option to get new data for your RR mail. Check the storage space available on your phone. You must have 15% space available on your phone.
- Restart your mail and device and check if the problem is resolved or not. If not, delete RR account from the device.
- Add account again and check the settings properly.
- If the problem still exists, then you can contact email service provider for support and assistance. All mobiles support data connection and Wi-Fi networks.
Attachments don’t download
- Check whether there is plenty of storage space available in mobile or not.
- Open app store and locate email provider app. If no icon for the email app is available on screen, then you can download it from the internet.
- Clear cache and app data from the Download manager of your Android device.
- If the problem is still infuriating your, then you can delete the mail account and re-add it.
Attachment downloaded but getting problem in opening it
Either the attachment sent on your mobile doesn’t support it or there is some problem with the attachment.
- Check attachment file type from the RR inbox.
- Visit the device page and click on ‘Tech specs’ related to your devices.
- You can try opening an attachment from Gmail. This will generally open all file types.
If the attachment is still not opening, then you can download the app from the app store, which supports the file type.