Are you searching for steps to configure SBCGlobal on Nook tablet? If yes, then we are going to discuss the steps with you in this post. The steps are very easy to understand and implement. You don’t find any need to look further on the internet after reading this post.
SBCGlobal is a part of AT&T communications. Its whole setup is managed by AT&T itself. Today, we are going to explain steps for setting up SBCGlobal on Barnes and Nook tablet.
The very first step to start installation is; connect your Nook tablet to the internet with the help of the wireless network. After that, go to settings of your mail.
For incoming server, you need to use the following configurations:
Username: In this field, you need to write yourname@SBCGlobal.com
Password: Your SBCGlobal email account password.
For outgoing server, you can use the following information:
Username and password: You can leave this field blank. It depends on you.
Password: Leave this blank.
SSL: It should be off.
Server Port: 25
Now, you need to add some configurations under ‘Advanced settings’. So, you must understand what these settings are actually.
For incoming server: Tap it ‘On’ for SSL followed by adding ‘995’ on server port.
This is all about the steps to configure SBCGlobal on Nook tablet. If you find any problem, like unable to send or receive the mail or getting error while receiving the mail, then here’s how you can fix these errors.
- Open ‘Mail, contact and calendar’ option.
- Now click on ‘Account’ option.
- You must ensure that your account is turned on for a POP3 account.
- If you are using an IMAP account, then turn on ‘IMAP’.
- If required, you can delete the mail completely from the system. Before deleting the account, you must ensure that ‘Verified’ option is enabled.
- Open ‘Advanced’ tab and select SSL option.
- Under server port, enter value ‘995’.
- Check for an option named S/MIME. If you locate it, turn it off at once.
- Click ‘Done’ to complete the process. Check if the mail started working normally or not.
This is all about the steps to fix the issues encountered in the SBCGlobal Email Login account. If you still find any problem or getting the problem in understanding the steps, then feel free to contact our support team. The team is available 24×7 online. You can call anytime on weekdays. Just send your query via mail, the team will respond to you via phone call at the earliest.