Apple has revealed 3 new phone models in the market. The models are iPhone XS, iPhone XS max, and XR. All these phone models are jam-packed with the latest features and functionalities. Now, the main point of discussion is how good these models are from the business point of view. Businessmen always require that phone in which the email service work properly. Moreover, if this phone really wants to taste the success, then they have to work according to their old siblings.
If you have ordered your iPhone XS online, then you have selected one of the best phone available in market at present. You might be wanting to know the steps to configure RR Mail on it. Don’t worry, we are going to give stepwise instructions after following which you don’t find any need to go to any website for support. You will be able to configure the mail on your own. Now, let’s have a look at the steps mentioned here as under:
- Unlock the iPhone screen by entering the pattern or using Face ID detection.
- Open ‘Settings’ from the main menu.
- Head onto ‘Mail, contacts, and calendars’.
- Now, you have to click on ‘Add an account’.
- Here, you need to select the mail service provider. If it is not given, then select ‘Other’.
- You will find more than one option for setting up an account. Select one to move further.
- Enter the username and password of your RR mail account. Apart from this, you have to enter the description of Roadrunner mail.
- After entering the information, Click ‘Next’, then you will find the ‘Settings’ window. Here all the incoming, as well as outgoing server settings, will be displayed. Confirm the settings and move further. If you find any problem, you can open the www RR Com Login website.
- Enter correct values in the incoming as well as outgoing server fields. Your mail server will verify the settings then. If you find ‘Error in verifying the details’ then click to check the error details. You will find complete information about the error on the screen. You need to rectify the error. The error can be related to trust the certificate. This is a certificate given by mail server. This will prove and authenticate your identity on the server. If there is any problem with this certificate, then you won’t configure the mail on phone. Check the trust certificate carefully, if any changes are required then do them first then click to verify on your iPhone XS.
- You will find a screen in front of your iPhone screen where all the details related to the mail account will be displayed. You can check the options and settings and change them by sliding to left or right. To cancel or save the options, click on the top right corner of the screen. We recommend you to save the options before closing the window.
In this way, you can configure the Roadrunner mail on your new iPhone XS. If you are having any doubt or query, then you can contact my email online help and support team. They will help you in solving your each and every query.